Do you need help determining your yardage quantity?
Basalt + Without Fines
- Light grey aggregate that has been crushed.
- After being crushed it is put through a screen to get 1/4" rock.
- Basalt stone.
- "Clean" meaning without fines.
- Clean rock will stay in place but will not pack like the crushed rock.
- The go-to stone for most construction projects.
- Used for drainage purposes.
- Used as backfill around the drain pipe.
- Also used for backfill behind retaining walls.
- Parking areas.
- Top coating for a driveway.
- Can be used for decorative purposes/visual appeal.
- 1/4″ washed clean crushed stone is also a popular choice for use with rock salt and ice melt.
- Top coating for a walkway.
- Can be used to make ready-mix concrete and block mix.
- Often used as ice traction when mixed with rock salt.
- 4"-6" layer for the driveway.