Drop Box Container
Need to get rid of dirt, concrete, sod or brush, but you don't have a truck?
we drop it off
you load it
we haul it away
Empty container + Delivery + Pickup
DROPBOX DELIVERY RATES:
Zone 1: $120.00 + Material Fee
Zone 2: $160.00 + Material Fee
Zone 3: $200.00 + Material Fee
Zone 4: $264.00 + Material Fee
Zone 5: $344.00 + Material Fee
Hourly: $160.00 + Material Fee
- Hourly-Outside of Zone 5 or Mutiple trips will be billed hourly. (Minimum 1 Hr. )
- There is flat fee for delivery and pickup, then you pay for any material you load into container.
- Includes a 2 day rental, each additional day is $20.00
- An amount equal to the delivery fee will be charged for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice.
• DIRT- $42.00/YD
• YARD DEBRIS & WOODY BRUSH- $35.00/YD
• CONCRETE- $72.00/YD
Check HERE for all information on materials we can accept.
Use the map below to determine your delivery zone:
How it works:
• Rent a drop box delivered to your site or home.
• Once you fill up the drop box with brush, dirt, concrete or sod we will pick it up and haul it away. It will save you a lot of time.
• Dropbox container fee includes a 2-day rental.
• Drop boxes are all 12’ long x 8’ wide, and either 3’ or 5’ tall.
• Our drop box containers can haul 5 yards of dirt, concrete, and sod, or up to 12 yards of brush
• Our containers have side door access to load, with or without equipment.
• We have a designated fill line on containers, please do not exceed this line. It will be too heavy to haul.
TO ORDER A DROPBOX, CLICK HERE OR CALL (206) 599-3478 OR EMAIL DIRTEXCHANGE@GMAIL.COM.
What we accept in the Drop Box containers:
5 yards of dirt max
Can haul 12 yards of brush max
Learn more about requirements on what we accept HERE. We do not accept: trash, plastics or hazardous materials.
Can haul 5 yards of concrete max
Small pieces of concrete