Do you need help determining your yardage quantity?
Priced per cubic yard
Basalt + Without Fines
- Crushed edged basalt rock.
- Sized between 1”- 1 1/4”.
- Without fines or known as "clean."
- Will stay in place better than round rock.
- Blue-grey or dark grey color.
- Sub/Base course.
- This product works well as a coarse driveway topping for soft, muddy driveways.
- Draining applications.
- Used for traction, construction, and erosion prevention.
- Construction entrance or exit to help clear mud.
- Trench backfill.
- Common for driveways and roads.
- Often used as drainage rock under downspouts.
- Lining for swales where runoff protection is needed.
- Foundation material.
- Pavement sub-base.
- Decorative landscape rock.
- Apply 1" of product on top of already compacted 1 1/4" Minus for driveways.
- Add 1-2" of the product down for traction when you have a muddy driveway.