Driveways, Parking Spots and Flat Surfaces
To create a driveway, parking spot or flat surface you will use the same rock.
First, you need to yourself a few questions about your project.
- What is the ground like?
- What sort of vehicle are you parking on top?
- You will need to compact existing native soil.
- Once the ground is flat, your base layer will be 4"-6" of 5/8" minus.
- Again, compact that down as much as possible.
- Finish with 3"-4" of 5/8" clean.
- To refresh in future (about every other year) just add another layer of 5/8" clean.