Do you need help determining your yardage quantity?
Washed + Round Gravel
- Washed round rock ranging from the size of 1 ½” to 7/8”
- Most typically used for drainage.
- Not well-suited for driveway material.
- Residential projects.
- Works well in curtain drains and won't clog holes for perforated piping.
- Can also be used as ground cover in landscaping applications.
- Used most commonly for DEC septic systems and drained fields.
- Mixing concrete.
- Road toppings or anywhere drainage is needed.
- Backfill for dry walls.
- Erosion control.
- French drains.
- 1" layer for french drainpipe.
- Cover pipe with anywhere to 12" of 1 1/2" drain rocks.