DURING WINTER MONTHS, PLEASE CALL FIRST TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY.
**LIMITED TO 6 CUBIC YARDS PER ORDER**
- Light sandy loam dirt.
- May contain rocks, clay, or organic material.
- Adds NO nutritional value.
- Fill dirt can range from being very sandy to having high clay content to glacial till.
- Make no mistake about it, it is fill dirt and NOT topsoil.
- Do not expect to grow anything in the fill dirt that we bring you!
- It is also not feasible to amend the fill material in order to support plant growth.
- Best for landscaping projects which require large quantities of soil.
- Inexpensive fill material for leveling large areas.
- Useful for building up landscapes, filling holes or adjusting grades.
- Our fill dirt is perfect to fill in large areas where higher quality topsoil may not be needed.
- Use drain rock or crushed rock as backfill for retaining walls (for drainage potential) not fill dirt.
- Please use TOPSOIL for any kind of plant growth, including grass.
- Check our measurements page for tools and tips to understand how much fill dirt you will need for your project.