**MAXIMUM OF 6 CUBIC YARDS PER TRUCKLOAD**
Compost + Sand:
- The sand provides necessary drainage, and the compost provides organic matter, nutrients, and microbial diversity.
- Also works well for mixing into high clay soils or very wet areas.
- An equal combination of high-quality screened sand and compost.
- Adds nutrients.
- Releases nitrogen to plants.
- Reduces water consumption.
- The compost increases soil water holding capacity so that less irrigation is required.
- High organic matter.
- Light and drains well.
- Breaks up compact soil.
- Builds soil health.
- Wonderful for turf top dressing, spot seeding, and new planting areas.
- Great topsoil for grass seed and sod.
- Recommended for installation of new lawn including hydroseeding, grass seed, and sod.
- New planting areas- a depth of 6-12" of soil layer on top of native soil provides organic matter and nutrients to the soil.