Do you need help determining your yardage quantity?
Chunky + Non-Bark Chips:
- Non-treated and environmentally safe.
- Chunky non-bark chips.
- Play chips are organically certified.
- Saves time and money by eliminating annual mulching.
- Adds beauty and color to landscaping project.
- Helps suppress weeds by cutting out the light at an appropriate depth.
- Certified for playground use
- The most popular choice for pathways.
- Natural deterrent to insects.
- Retains moisture to soil underneath.
- Provides safe and reliable footing.
- Can be used as decorative ground cover for walkways, flower beds, play areas, garden.
- Used for play areas - home or school.
- Used for pet areas (horses, dogs, etc).
- Excellent for dog kennels because absorbs odor and helps control mud.
- Can act as a mulch but we recommend using compost or garden mulch with more nutrients.
- Provides insulation blanket for your plants during cold winter months.
- Can be used as a top dressing around the yard.
All projects and landscapes are different, so make sure to learn about your area before choosing your product.
- Play areas are generally 6-9" deep.
- Pathways are generally a layer 1-3 inches deep.
- Pet areas generally have a layer 4-5" deep.